Roman Missal 3rd Edition - Revised Edition
Availability: In stock
Published by Liturgy Training Publications with commitment to quality of design and materials while ensuring affordability.
This New Roman Missal features:
- Fifteen theologically rich images
- Casebound book with gold foil on front cover and spine
- Smyth sewn case binding provides highest quality with a soft, luxurious, leather-like feel
- Five ribbon markers bound into the book
- Thirty six elegant tabs for easy use
- Order of Mass pagination that follows BCDW standards
- Pagination designed to reduce disruption of pages breaks
- Aci-free archival quality paper
- Lexatone® double endsheets for strength
Pre-Order Now for Delivery in October - Publication Date: October 2011
The New Roman Missal will be used for the 1st time in US on the First Sunday of Advent, November 27 2011.