Acrylic Table Top Lectern
are grooved into
top and bottom for added strength.
Table Top Lectern. Height 20", Width 20", Depth 18". Acrylic. .
Availability: In stock
The Acrylic Table Top Lectern transforms any table, counter or raised, flat surface into a lectern. A lectern is a type of podium used primarily by religious leaders during services, ceremonies and other important events. A lectern is traditionally standing-height with an angled top that is designed to hold scriptures, notes and other important texts.
The Acrylic Table Top Lectern is made of clear acrylic material that's durable and attractive. It is ideal for a modern or contemporary church and features hand polishes edges for added beauty. The lectern is available with or without a cross design. The side panels are grooved into the top and bottom to add strength to the design and ensure years of uninterrupted use. An optional wood top is available at no extra charge. Wooden tops can be finished with your choice of 16 stain colors.
- Dimensions: 20" H x 20" W x 18" D
- Acrylic top and base: 3/8-inch thick
- Wood top 3/4-inch thick
- Custom finishes are available for an additional charge
- Made to order by Church Furniture Company, please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery
- Delivered via freight truck and freight charges will apply (please call 1-617-762-5046 for a quote)
Made to order, please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery.